Sunday, July 12, 2015

Preparing for the New School Year! Lets look back at the hit and missess

Wow! The 2015-2016 school year is approaching and it's time again to brainstorm.  Looking back at last years interactive notebook, there are some major changes that need to be made. So, before I begin planning the year it is important to make a list of what worked and what was a complete failure.So let's start with a miss, lack of planning!





The first page of my interactive notebook (sigh). I thought this would be a quick, easy , and fun way to start the notebook. I soon found out that one of the purposes of the IN is to tap into the students creative style. Unfortunately, I did the opposite by not planning effectively i stifled there creativity and made IN seem like a task rather than a learning experience. 
So let's just burn this, act like it never happened,  and move on .........

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment